1. Max Verstappen, Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton remain the only drivers to have scored points in every race this year.
2. The reigning champion became only the second driver in F1 history, after Sebastian Vettel in 2013, to win eight consecutive races.
3. Verstappen recorded his 45th career win, placing fifth in the all-time wins list.
4. Verstappen’s 125-point lead over Sergio Perez is the widest points gap before mid-season. The previous record was the 85-point lead Vettel had over Mark Webber in 2011.
5. Verstappen also extended his podium streak to 13 consecutive races, the fourth longest streak in Formula 1 history.
6. With the win from P6, Verstappen equaled Fernando Alonso’s record of winning from a wide range of grid positions (9).
7. Eighth, Esteban Ocon has now scored in each of his last six visits to Spa-Francorchamps.
8. Leclerc has now failed to convert his last nine pole positions into a race win.
9. For the first time since his rookie season, Hamilton crossed the finish line in Belgium but failed to make the podium.
10. All riders in the standings, starting with Gasly (12th), are now out of the title fight.
For the best visual F1 content, follow us here on Instagram – @sport360f1