1. Only four riders have claimed back-to-back wins on Austrian soil: Alain Prost, Michael Schumacher, Nico Rosberg and Max Verstappen.
2. Verstappen and Red Bull are the only ones to have scored points in every F1 sprint so far.
3. He has the most points in sprint sessions at 34, followed by Charles Leclerc (24), Carlos Sainz (23) and Sergio Perez (22).
4. Verstappen has been the most successful driver in Austria, winning four of the last seven races held here.
5. If he scores this time, it would be his 28th consecutive race to score in the points and overtook Kimi Raikkonen for third place on the all-time list. Only Lewis Hamilton has scored more times in a row.
6. Verstappen has been on the Spielberg podium in every race he has finished here since joining Red Bull in 2016 (he failed in 2017 and the 2020 Austrian Grand Prix).
7. The reigning champion has started the last six races in Austria from the front row.
8. This is one of Lando Norris’ most popular titles. He started 2021 on the front row and finished in the top 7 on every outing, including two P3 finishes.
9. Red Bull could also become just the second team in F1 history, after McLaren in 1988, to win all the first nine races of a season.
10. Kevin Magnussen has scored in more sprint sessions (3) than Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo (both 2), Esteban Ocon, Fernando Alonso and Lance Stroll (all once).
For the best visual F1 content, follow us here on Instagram – @sport360f1