1. Max Verstappen has been victorious in four of the eight sprints so far. He is the only one to have won the event in every year of its existence.
2. He overtook Ayrton Senna to secure his 42nd victory, placing him in the top five Formula 1 winners of all time.
3. Since the beginning of 2021, Verstappen has racked up as many wins (32) as Fernando Alonso has in the last two decades.
4. Verstappen got the maximum number of points from a race weekend (34). He is the only driver to have done it twice, having also done so at Imola last year. George Russell is the only other driver to have achieved this feat.
5. Finishing ninth, Lance Stroll (238 points) is now Canada’s top points scorer in Formula 1, surpassing Jacques Villeneuve (235 points).
6. P2 is Charles Leclerc’s and Ferrari’s best result of the season.
7. Leclerc’s podium also marked Ferrari’s 800th podium in the sport as a constructor. Their first ever podium was at the 1950 Monaco GP thanks to Ascari.
8. P8 is Lewis Hamilton’s worst result in Austria.
9. Lando Norris maintains his 100% winning streak in Austria, finishing in the top seven at every race here.
10. Having won each of the last five races, this is Verstappen’s best winning streak in Formula 1.
For the best visual F1 content, follow us here on Instagram – @sport360f1